1. Dietary fiber – indigestible components of plant cell membranes (fiber).
2. Any of the following arguments can be given:
– food, which contains a lot of dietary fiber, requires prolonged chewing. Chewing stimulates salivation and digestive processes, as well as cleans teeth, massages the gums.
– contribute to the removal of toxic decay products from the body
– to maintain intestinal microflora, because beneficial bacteria synthesize B vitamins, increase immunity
– fibers remove heavy metals;
– fiber reduces cholesterol and blood glucose levels
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.