If you are subjected to violence or aggression, it is not recommended:
• turn your back on the aggressor;
• talk with him in raised tones;
• show inattention or neglect of it;
• turn to the aggressor in a humiliating or protective tone;
• argue with him or voice threats against him;
• order him;
• gesticulate in front of him (threaten with a finger, wave his hands).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.