What is the danger of premature closure of the stove damper in a house with stove heating?

Prematurely closing the stove damper in a house with stove heating can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning.
First aid to the injured is to stop the influence of carbon monoxide, provide oxygen, the use of ammonia will restore the patient to consciousness, rubbing and cold compresses on the chest stimulate blood circulation. If the victim is conscious, a hot drink (tea or coffee) helps to stabilize the condition – caffeine activates the nervous system and respiration.

Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.