1) the brain prevails over the facial
2) superciliary arches are not expressed
3) the chin protrusion is well developed (which indicates the formation of articulate speech)
4) the lower jaw is less massive than that of the apes
5) The human skull does not have bony ridges and continuous superciliary arches
6) the forehead is high, the jaw is weak, the fangs are small
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.