1) Animals in natural communities perform the function of consumers of 1-4 orders of magnitude, that is, consumers of plant and animal food.
2) Animals in natural communities perform the function of plant pests.
3) Predatory animals play the role of orderlies and regulate the population of their prey. Parasitic animals regulate the population of their hosts.
4) The waste products of animals participate in the circulation of substances and the formation of the biosphere.
5) Animals participate in the processes of pollination and dispersal of plants
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.