1) The tunica albuginea – protection of the internal structures of the eye from damage, as well as the role of the frame.
2) Cornea – light refraction, protection of the internal structures of the eye from damage.
3) Choroid – the blood supply to the eye.
4) Iris – regulation of light coming through the pupil.
5) The retina (retina) – the perception of light and color, the occurrence of impulses.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.