What is the significance of the collective agreement for the regulation of labor relations? What benefits and advantages for employees should be negotiated with the employer during negotiations on the conclusion of a collective agreement?
In a collective agreement, taking into account the financial and economic situation of the employer, benefits and benefits for employees, working conditions that are more favorable than those established by laws, other regulatory legal acts, agreements may be established.
A collective agreement may include mutual obligations of employees and the employer on the following issues:
• forms, systems and amounts of remuneration;
• payment of benefits, compensations;
• a mechanism for regulating labor remuneration, taking into account price increases, inflation;
• employment, retraining, conditions for the release of workers;
• working hours and hours of rest;
• improvement of working conditions and safety of employees;
• environmental safety and health protection of workers at work;
• control over the implementation of the collective agreement, the procedure for introducing amendments and additions to it, the responsibility of the parties.
This list is not closed (final); it may include other issues determined by the parties.
The collective agreement is concluded for a period not exceeding three years and comes into force from the date of its signing by the parties or from the day established by the collective agreement.
The collective agreement applies to all employees of this organization, its branch, representative office and other separate structural unit.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.