What is the time (in minutes) of transferring the full amount of data over the communication channel, if it is known that 150 MB of data was transferred, and the first half of the time the transfer was at a speed of 2 Mbit per second, and the rest of the time – at a speed of 6 Mbit per second?
1) The transmission is in total time t.
2) Transmission is at different speeds of 2 Mbps and 6 Mbps.
3) The ratio of speeds is 2/6 = 1/3, that is, 1 part of information is transmitted at one speed (2 Mbit / s), and three parts of information at another (6 Mbit / s). Total 1 + 3 = 4 pieces of information.
4) Let’s convert MB to MB:
150 MB = 150 * 8 MB = 1200 MB
5) Find out the transmission time of all pieces of information 1200/4 = 300 seconds
6) we convert the time from seconds to minutes (1 minute = 60 s), we get 300/60 = 5 minutes.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.