Liberals and conservatives have carried out reforms through parliament:
1.Trade unions received the right to judicial protection and to conduct strikes.
2. The law on secret ballot in parliamentary elections, which excluded the possibility of wealthy MPs to influence voters.
3. School reform – schools were created throughout the country, many of them were free.
4. Law on the 54-hour work week.
5. It was forbidden to employ children under 10 years of age.
6. Reform of self-government – each of the 122 districts was headed by a council with the rights of local authorities.
Reforms contributed to the creation of civil society and the rule of law in the UK
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.