What problems in Latin America have the Cuban and Nicaraguan revolutionaries been able to solve?
August 14, 2020 | Education|
Nicaraguan revolutionaries managed to achieve:
1) The overthrow of the dynasty of dictators of Samos;
2) Establishment of the dictatorship of the FSLN headed by Daniel Ortega;
3) An agreement was reached on a “national truce”;
4) Conducting free elections, which were won by the liberal parties;
5) Carrying out moderate reforms.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.