1. Living organisms have a similar chemical composition and a single structural principle.
2. All living organisms are open biological systems, that is, systems that are stable only if they continuously receive energy and substances from the environment.
3. All living organisms are capable of metabolism with the environment: from it they receive the substances necessary for life, and waste products are released into it.
4. Living organisms respond to changes in environmental factors.
5. Living organisms develop.
6. All living things multiply.
7. All living organisms have heredity and variability.
8. Living organisms are adapted to a specific habitat.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.