What steps need to be taken to protect your accounts from fraud?
1. To access the Internet, use devices with installed and constantly updated anti-virus programs.
2. When visiting famous sites, pay attention to their appearance: it may be a fake copy.
3. Enter personal information only on websites that use secure protocols.
4. Do not use the same logins and passwords on different sites.
5. Do not use light passwords (dates of birth, phone numbers, etc.).
6. Beware of unexpected or unusual emails, even if you know the sender; do not open attachments or follow links in such messages.
7. When receiving messages from friends containing requests for financial transactions or the transfer of financial details, be sure to check this information via other communication channels (personal meeting, phone call, voice communication). Try to establish the identity of the interlocutor using security questions, the answers to which may only be known to you two.