What were the main reasons for the revolutions in Latin America? In which countries of Latin America these social phenomena have survived to this day
The main reasons for the revolutions in Latin America were as follows:
1) A significant lag behind the United States, on which they depended politically and economically. Economic crisis.
2) Predominantly agricultural form of management. Here, huge land areas still belonged to wealthy landowners – latifundists.
3) The ruin of the villagers, famine.
4) Lack of developed industry,
5) Unemployment, poverty
6) Oligarchy – the rule of a small circle of people who have seized power. These are mainly representatives of big business, millionaires
7) Direct contacts of the local oligarchy through the Organization of American States, created in 1948.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.