During an armed conflict, the red cross and red crescent emblems are used:
• military medical services;
• civilian medical services, national Red Cross or Red Crescent Societies, and other voluntary relief societies (with permission of the official authorities);
• The International Committee of the Red Cross and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies;
• military clergy and civilian clerical personnel (only as part of the civilian medical service and civil defense);
• vehicles and facilities, buildings, equipment designed to assist and care for the wounded.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.