It is no coincidence that an anti-globalization movement has emerged and is actively developing in a number of countries, advocating the preservation of national traditions, including in the field of economy and culture. Objectives:
-protection of the interests of various, and, sometimes, broad layers of the population.
– the fight against social injustice in various spheres of society in the context of globalization.
– putting forward demands on national governments and international organizations that influence the position of citizens.
Characteristic features of globalization:
1) Formation of a single world economic space;
2) Affirmation of the values of democracy around the world related to the observance of human rights and freedoms;
3) Creation of the world information space;
4) Adoption of a single language as a means of communication between different peoples;
5) Unification of culture;
6) Consolidation of efforts of states in the fight against crime, world terrorism and drug addiction;
7) Implementation of joint scientific programs, including in the field of space exploration.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.