Because mushrooms are distinguished by their structure. Fungi have eukaryotic cells coated with a membrane composed of chitin. The body of the fungus consists of hyphae, forming a mycelium (mycelium).
Mushrooms are a separate kingdom of living organisms, because, having separate characteristics of animals and plants, they also differ in individual characteristics.
Signs of mushrooms:
– by the method of feeding heterotrophs, as use prepared organic matter;
– the body or mycelium consists of threads – hyphae;
– mycelium grows throughout life;
– cells have a cell wall of chitin;
– spare carbohydrate – glycogen;
– the main decay product is urea;
– propagated by spores that form in sporangia.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.