1) fungi cannot be attributed to plants, since their cells lack chlorophyll and chloroplasts
2) mushrooms cannot be attributed to animals, since they absorb nutrients throughout the surface of the body, and do not swallow in the form of food lumps
3) unlike animals, mushrooms grow throughout life.
4) their body consists of thin branching threads – hyphae, forming a mycelium, or mycelium
5) mycelial cells store carbohydrates in the form of glycogen
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.