The causes of visual impairment include:
1. Incorrect daily routine;
2. Lack of movement;
3. Excessive training loads;
4. Unlimited viewing of TV, computer;
5. Improper posture;
6. Deficiencies in the illumination of the workplace.
Rules of hygiene:
1. The workplace should be properly lit;
2. The book or notebook should be kept at a distance of 40 cm from the eyes;
3. You can’t read while lying down!
4. Watch television programs for 30-40 minutes;
5. Move more;
6. Train the eye muscles;
7. Eat more vitamins.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.