1. Located between the Black, Azov and Caspian Seas
2. It is divided into two mountain systems: the Greater Caucasus and the Lesser Caucasus
3. The most famous peaks are the city of Elbrus (5642 m) and the city of Kazbek (5033 m). Covered with eternal snows and glaciers
4. Mountains near Sochi – Achishkho (2391 m) Aibga (2509 m) Chigush (3238 m) Pseashkho and others (resort area Krasnaya Polyana)
5. The Caucasus Mountains are in the center of the Eurasian Plate between Europe and Asia
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.