Material culture is everything that is created by man, all objects and phenomena. Objects of material culture are necessary for a person to have a more comfortable life and interaction with society. In other words, a person creates material culture in order to satisfy his needs.
Material culture is distinguished by:
– the world of objects that were created by man;
– technologies, that is, means and technical algorithms;
– technical culture, which consists of the skills, abilities and abilities of a person.
Spiritual culture is outside of objects, as it is a world of ideas, feelings, intellect and emotion.
Spiritual culture is distinguished by:
– ideal forms outside of human activity and his opinions are scientific knowledge, language, morality and law;
– integrating forms of spiritual culture – worldview, art, religion, philosophy;
– subjective spirituality, namely the luggage of knowledge, moral choice, culture of behavior, religiosity, and so on.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.