Fill in the table “similarities and differences between Liberals and revolutionaries”.
|– The need for fundamental reforms
– Abolition of serfdom and the liberation of peasants
– Granting rights and freedoms
– Respecting the rule of law and limiting the omnipotence of officials
|– Reforms should be carried out “from above” ( lib .) Or as a result of revolutionary transformations of society (rev.)
– Private property ( lib .) Or public (rev.)
– Preservation of autocracy ( lib .) Or change of political system (rev.)
– Denial of revolutionary violence ( lib .) Or recognition of its necessity (rev.)
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.