For what purposes are scientists conducting research on the southern polar region of Antarctica?
1) Realization of long-term scientific interests
2) Assessment of the prospects for the development of mineral resources
3) Creation of data on the formation of nature
4) Study of hydrodynamic processes
5) Development of an information system
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.