Identify the five most characteristic features of the geographical location, population and economy of Northern Europe
1) Northern Europe is crossed by the Arctic Circle.
2) Located on the northwestern part of the ancient East European platform.
3) It occupies quite separate territories from the mainland – the peninsula and islands.
4) The northernmost territories of Eurasia.
5) Located in the most developed part of the mainland and the world
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.