1) Japan is a country of mountains.
2) Due to the large extent in latitude, the landscapes are very diverse: from moist evergreen forests in the south to taiga in the north.
3) Japan is a very ancient state.
4) Cities of Japan merge into a continuous urban strip.
5) Japan is one of the most economically developed states of the modern world.
6) Traditional Japanese art – Ikebana – a bouquet made up of flowers and tree branches
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.