1) methods of cell division during the formation of microspores from sporogenous tissue;
2) methods of division in the formation of vegetative and generative cells;
3) the number of chromosomes and DNA molecules in the microspore, vegetative and generative cells of an angiosperm plant (expressed by the formula).
1) Microspores are formed as a result of meiosis.
2) Vegetative and generative cells are formed as a result of mitosis.
3) In all these cells, the haploid set of chromosomes and DNA is nc
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.