a) on which continent do they travel?
Answer: They travel around Africa
b) what geographical objects will they meet on the way?
Answer: Orange River, Kalahari Desert, Zambezi River, Victoria Falls, Lake Tanganyika
c) what climate awaits tourists; What are its features?
Answer: In Cape Town, the climate is subtropical Mediterranean. Summer is warm, winter is cold, rainfall in winter, a lot. Then we find ourselves in a tropical climate – hot and dry throughout the year. Then the climate will change to subequatorial – high temperatures and a lot of rainfall that fall in the summer
d) what dangers await tourists?
Answer: high temperatures can lead to sunstroke, tropical diseases, wild animals, lack of water
e) what peoples live there; What are their traditions?
Answer: Bantu, Bushmen and Hottentots. The traditions of these peoples are to preserve the ancient ways of obtaining food, life, culture
e) what sights do you advise to get acquainted with tourists; what they are famous for:
1) Kruger National Park, where animals of the African continent live in the wild;
2) Central Kalahari Nature Reserve, national reserve;
3) Victoria Falls in Zambia on the Zambezi River – one of the most beautiful waterfalls on Earth;
4) Mount Kilimanjaro – the highest point in Africa (5895 meters)
5) Serengeti National Park – a park with a large number of animals and birds;
6) Lake Victoria – Africa’s largest lake
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.