1. All latitudes are counted from the equator to the pole
2. Points located in the Northern Hemisphere have a northern latitude, which is indicated by the following: XX ° c. w
3. If the points are in the Southern Hemisphere, then their geographical latitude is considered southern and it is designated as follows: XX ° S. w
4. The equator line consists of points having zero geographical latitude, namely, 0 w
5. The circle of any parallel consists of points. Their geographical latitudes are different. By value, geographical latitudes cannot be less than 0 ° and more than 90 °
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.