Electric current in a substance causes it to heat up. This phenomenon is called the thermal effect of an electric current. The thermal effect of electric current is used in electric heating devices.
In everyday life, many different electric heating devices are used. These include:
– an electric fireplace, which gives additional heat in the place of the room where you need it;
– electric kettles, coffee pots are used to heat water;
– food is prepared quickly on electric stoves
– wet hair can be quickly dried with a stream of dry hot air created by an electric hairdryer;
– Housewives iron the washed linen with an electric iron.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.