The biosphere includes:
– living matter formed by a set of organisms
– biogenic substance, which is created in the process of life of organisms (atmospheric gases, coal, oil, peat, limestone, etc.)
– inert substance, which is formed without the participation of living organisms
– biososseous substance, which is a joint result of the vital activity of organisms and non-biological processes (for example, soil)
– substance in the stage of radioactive decay
– scattered atoms
– a substance of cosmic origin.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.