Further development of biotechnology will help to solve a number of important tasks:
• Resolve food shortages.
• Increase the yield of cultivated plants, create varieties more resistant to adverse influences, and also find new ways to protect plants.
• Create new biological fertilizers, vermicompost.
• Find alternative sources of animal protein.
• Propagate plants vegetatively using the tissue culture method.
• Create new medicines and dietary supplements.
• Conduct an early diagnosis of infectious diseases and malignant neoplasms.
• Get environmentally friendly fuels by processing industrial and agricultural waste.
• Process minerals in new ways.
• Use biotechnology methods in most industries for the benefit of humanity.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.