Which planet emits less energy than it receives from the Sun? What is the possible reason for this?

The planet Pluto emits only 60% of the energy it receives from the Sun. The remaining 40% is probably spent on some kind of processes in the crystalline “crust” of the planet.

Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.