1) The increased content of harmful substances in the atmosphere and soil,
2) severe dust, worsening photosynthesis;
3) violation of air exchange and water exchange during the construction of roads and the laying of asphalt and trampling;
4) salinity of the soil;
5) mechanical damage to trees;
6) the lack of the required amount of nutrients in the soil due to a violation of the circulation of substances (fallen leaves do not rot, but are collected and carried out).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.